Sacred Heart Catholic Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
Sacred Heart Catholic Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, admission policies, loan programs and athletic or other school administered programs.
- Completed Registration Form (see below)
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of immunizations
- Baptismal Certificate (if child is baptized)
- Communion Certificate (Grades 3 through 8)
- Penance Date (Grades 3 through 8)
- Confirmation Certificate (if applicable)
- Verification of address (utility bill)
- Copy of child’s latest report card and test scores (Grades 1 through 8)
- $200.00 non-refundable registration and processing fee
- Grades K to 8, child must accompany you
As openings become available, priorities will be used to accept students as indicated below
- Transfers from other Catholic Schools
- Transfers from public schools
**Please complete and return both the grade registration form (Nursery, Kindergarten, Grades 1-7) depending on which grade your child/children will be enrolling in, PLUS the SHCA 2021-22 Tuition and Fees Agreement form. Both forms will need to be returned complete together.