Welcome Back to School!
Here are some reminders for you…
1. Please send in all supplies as soon as possible.
2. Please contact all workbooks as I send them home.
3. Bring in your Ipad everyday with a full charge. Headphones will remain at school. (Headphones are preferred over earbuds)
4. Send in a snack each day.
Assignments for the week of September 28th -October 2nd
Monday September 28th
1.Spelling – write a sentence for words 1-6 in green reading notebook. Test Friday on all 12 spelling words.
cake, mine, plate, size, ate, grape
2. Math – workbook page 10.
Tuesday September 29th
1. Spelling- write a sentence for words 7-12 in green reading notebook.
prize, wipe, race, line, pile, rake
2. Math – workbook page 11.
Wednesday September 30th
1. Know it Show it workbook page 28.
2. Math – workbook page 12.
3. Religion- Test Tomorrow. Lessons 1 and 2. Study the sheet I gave you.
Thursday October 1st
1. Spelling – write all 12 words in ABC order in the green reading notebook. Test Tomorrow.
2. Math – workbook page 13.
3. Grammar – Test next Thursday October 8th. Study the sheets I’m sending home in your folder. Subjects, Predicates, Statements, Questions, Commands, Exclamations
All assignments and reminders will be posted on here as well as Google classroom.
The following link shows you how to log in at home to the Reading series. Click on the words below to open the link.
To log into Google classroom on the ipad click on gsuite and then Google classroom. Your child’s login information for example is firstname.lastname@example.org
Please try and go on prodigy for about 20 minutes each day and IREAD for about 20 minutes each day. If you need any help with usernames or passwords please let me know.