Tuesdays – Art and Music (Music begins in January)
Thursdays – Gym
Fridays – Computer and Spanish
April Reading Log is in the back of the blue homework notebook. Read every night.
4/17 Reading Test stories Nutik, the Wolf Pup and Dig, Wait, Listen
Please send in some new sharpened pencils.
Homework for the week of April 15th – April 17th
Monday April 15th
1. No Spelling words this week.
2. Book Report with character, character map and a cover due tomorrow.
3. Free Dress Down Day for Grade 2 only. We won the Books For All Contest.
4. Bring back test folders signed tomorrow.
Tuesday April 16th
1. Reading – Test tomorrow on the stories Nutik the Wolf Pup and Dig Wait Listen. Bring back textbook.
2. Stations of the cross tomorrow at 12:15pm in the Church. All are welcome to come. Dismissal from Church afterwards.
Wednesday April 17th
I wish you all a very Happy Easter and a wonderful break. Communion is a month away!
Check out the Mathletics website and the Digital Library myon.com
The students have their passwords.