Tuesdays – Art and Music (Music begins in January)
Thursdays – Gym
Fridays – Computer and Spanish
December Reading Log is in the back of the blue homework notebook. Read every night.
12/19 Grammar Test Proper and Possessive Nouns
1/4 – Math Test Adding with and without regrouping
Homework for the week of December 17th – December 20th
Monday December 17th
1. Christmas Pageant tonight. Be back at 6:30pm. Bring a bottle of water with you.
2. Reading – sheets on the stories Alvin Ailey Kids and Abuelo and the Three Bears due by Wednesday December 19th. Counts as a homework assignment.
Tuesday December 18th
1. Grammar – test next Wednesday on Proper and Possessive Nouns. Study pages 36, 37, 38, 40, 41, 42, 43, 45, 47, and 50
2. Reading – sheets due tomorrow and bring back your textbook.
Wednesday December 19th
1. Math – Test Friday January 4th on Adding with and without regrouping. Study pretest sheets.
2. Christmas party tomorrow. Bring in any cards or goodie bags if you want for the class.
Thursday December 20th
1. 10:30AM dismissal from Church tomorrow.
2. Please send in new sharpened pencils and crayons after Christmas break.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you and your families.