Art – Tuesday
Literacy – Tuesday and Thursday
Music – Tuesday (starts in late January)
Spanish – Friday
Gym – Friday
Computer – Friday
2/27 Math Test – Subtraction with and without regrouping.
2/28 Spelling Test r-Controlled vowel ar words
3/3 Religion Test – Chapters 17 and 18
The following link shows you how to log in at home to the new Reading series. Click on the words below to open the link.
Homework for the week of February 24th – February 28th
-Please send in sharpened pencils with your child each day.
Monday February 24th
1. Spelling – write a sentence for words 1-6 in green Reading notebook. Test Friday on all words.
car, dark, card, star, park, yard
2. Math – workbook page 69.
3. Reading Log sheet due Friday.
4. Bring in a favorite Dr. Seuss book this week if you have one.
Tuesday February 25th
1. Spelling- write a sentence for words 7- 12 in green Reading notebook.
party, hard, smart, start, part, spark
2. Math – workbook page 70.
3. Religion – Test next Tuesday Chapters 17 and 18.
4. Wear gym uniform tomorrow for our trip.
Wednesday February 26th
1. Spelling – write all 12 words in ABC order in green Reading notebook.
2. Math – workbook page 71. Test tomorrow Study pretest sheets. Subtraction with and without regrouping.
3. On the sheet in your folder, write about your favorite part of the play we saw today – Miss Nelson is missing. Draw a picture and color it.
Thursday February 27th
1. Spelling – Test tomorrow.
2. Reading Log sheet due tomorrow.
3. Ice cream tomorrow $1.00
Epic is a reading library on the internet. We use it in the classroom for free, but I just found out that you need to subscribe to use it at home. This is not mandatory. There is a free 30 day trial if you want to try it. The children are super excited about it when we use it in class. Just go to login and enter the student class code:
* Just a suggestion…..
If you can get a pair of earbuds or headphones for your child to use with our iPads that would be great. If you do buy them, please send them in a ziplock bag or some sort of pouch with your child’s name on it.
Check out the Mathletics website as well as the prodigy app.
The students have their passwords for both of them.